News release from The City Exchange Shops:
The City Exchange Shops is bringing shopping back to downtown
(October 1, 2015) – In recent decades, places to shop in downtown Fort Wayne have been limited. The City Exchange shops will change the retail landscape in the downtown area by adding over a half dozen of intriguing stores. The grand opening of the City Exchange shops will be held Saturday, October 3 from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. and is open to the public to attend.
Located at 127 W. Wayne Street, just west of J.K. O’Donnell’s, the City Exchange will house small stores offering a wide variety of products, including: delicious gourmet popcorn, fresh organic juice, designer jewelry, unique apparel, and eclectic home dÃ©cor.
“And that’s just the beginning,” states Jack Ellsworth, General Manager of the City Exchange. “We still have a few suites available, so we will continue to expand the range of what we have to offer. We will also periodically invite shortterm popup stores to offer shoppers a new experience.”
Currently located in the City Exchange are the following businesses:
- Poptique, a local manufacturer of gourmet popcorn
- Belyst, a purveyor of upscale and independent label clothing
- Juice Jar, a local group of nutritionfocused juicing artisans
- Fiddlewinks, a shop focused on whimsical pottery, furniture and jewelry
- David Talbott Collection, a vendor of highend men’s clothing at affordable prices
- Around the Corner, a shop showcasing local and regional designed items
- Valontine, an apparel and home dÃ©cor boutique combining vintage style and modern trends
Opening hours for the City Exchange will be Monday – Saturday from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
For more information, visit, follow @thecityexchange on Twitter or search for “The City Exchange” on Facebook.
The City Exchange is actively searching for service related businesses to fill up its small community of shops. It offers affordable spaces between 150 and 550 square feet which are perfect for startups or businesses looking to add a second location. For more information, please complete a tenant request form on the website or email email@example.com.