News release from the Fort Wayne Police Department:
Official Trick-or-Treat Hours for the “City” of Fort Wayne
Saturday, October 31, 2015 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
(September 28, 2015) – The official hours for Trick-or-Treat 2015 have been established for the “City” of Fort Wayne. Trick-or-Treat will be observed in the “City” of Fort Wayne from 6:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 31, 2015. Trick-or-Treaters should only visit those homes with an illuminated exterior front light (or porch light) indicating that trick-or-treaters are welcomed. Trick-or-Treaters should remember the following safety rules:
- Do not wear costumes that obscure your vision;
- Wear reflective clothing, or light colored clothing to make you more visible to motorists;
- Travel in groups composed of at least one adult;
- Have a pre-planned route;
- Only cross streets at the crosswalks;
- Visit familiar homes, and do not enter a stranger’s home;
- Be prepared for adverse weather;
- Refrain from consuming any treats until inspected by an adult.