News release from Parkview Health:
Excitement is Building – Parkview celebrates Warsaw progress
(July 29, 2015) â€” Today, Parkview Health leaders and co-workers joined Warsaw community leaders to celebrate a topping out ceremony to commemorate the placement of the final steel beam at the Parkview Warsaw construction site. The topping out event is a major milestone for Parkview Warsaw, symbolically marking the completion of the structural phase of the 86,000 square foot facility.
“Today we celebrate the progress toward the expansion of our services to the residents of Warsaw, Kosciusko County and beyond,” said Scott Gabriel, president, Parkview Warsaw and Parkview Whitley Hospital. “We are one step closer to the completion of an asset to this region designed to not only improve patient accessibility, care, and experience but expansion of services available to improve the health and well-being of the community. The placement of this beam may cap Parkview Warsaw’s height, but not our vision of what this facility and staff will bring to the region.”
Parkview Warsaw is scheduled to open in phases, with the first in early 2016. Once completed, the new $20 million medical complex will offer many services including an emergency department, outpatient care and physician offices.
Additional Parkview Warsaw highlights:
- Convenient location off U.S. 30, adjacent to the new Parkview Warsaw YMCA
- Full-service ER with expert care provided 24/7 by board-certified emergency physicians
- Helipad for rapid patient transfer by Parkview Samaritan and other medical transport services
- Diagnostic imaging (X-ray, CT, ultrasound and more)
- Outpatient lab services
- Outpatient rehabilitation
- Primary Care and specialty physicians and services
- An estimated 100 jobs will be created