News release from the Allen County Neighborhoods Association:
Allen County Neighborhoods Association Quarterly Meeting – 7/28/2015
What: The Allen County Neighborhoods Association Quarterly Meeting
When: Tuesday, July 28, 2015 from 7:00-8:30 p.m.
Where: Omni Room in the Garden Level of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne
On the agenda:
- Attorney Carrie Gutman answers legal questions pertaining to homeowners associations.
- Beth Lock, legislative affairs director for the Board of Commissioners, reviews legislation of particular interest to associations passed by the 2015 Indiana General Assembly.
- John Bobilya, Watersong Neighborhood Association president, shares his group’s experiences with updating an association’s covenants.
- Rob Grayless, president of Windsor Pointe Community Association, explains the Smartwebs system, used for managing ACC applications, covenant violations, and work orders.
- Open Forum: Concerns, Questions & Responses.
Free parking is available in the public parking area in front of Citizens Square and at meters around the building. Enter at the main entrance on the north side of the building.
ACNA helps neighborhood associations in both incorporated and unincorporated areas of Allen County access county services and share ideas for resolving common concerns.