FWFD: House Fire, 3721 South Wayne Avenue


FWFD logo


News release from the Fort Wayne Fire Department:

House Fire, 3721 South Wayne Avenue

(April 13, 2015) – Fort Wayne firefighters quickly extinguished a kitchen fire in a residence at 3721 South Wayne late this afternoon. The fire was a result of unattended cooking activities and resulted in heavy damage to the home’s kitchen and smoke damage through out.

There were no injuries. A teenage occupant safely evacuated and the firefighters assisted evacuating 2 cats.

The FWFD was assisted by the FWPD, NCE, and TRAA.


Related Images:


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here