News release from the Asher Agency:
Asher Agency announces recent staff hires
(March 10, 2015) – Asher is pleased to announce recently hired staff members:
- Turner Watson is a copywriter in Asher’s creative department. He is a native of Mount Vernon, Ind., and a graduate of the University of Southern Indiana, where he majored in communication. Previously he was a radio music and program director.
- Melanie George, a graduate of Coastal Carolina University, is an account executive. Previously she was an events manager at Marriott Corp. and in account service for two years at a Myrtle Beach, S.C., public relations and marketing firm.
- Marina McQueary is a media planner/buyer. She is a Goshen native and studied art at Indiana University. Marina has worked as media director at MZD in Indianapolis, research director at Comcast Spotlight and account executive at Cumulus Radio.
- Latiesha LaRue is a Media Processor. She is a Columbia City native and earned an Associate’s in accounting from Ivy Tech Fort Wayne.
- Lauren Foley is a Media Assistant. She is from White House, Tenn., and earned a B.S. in mass communications with a specialization in advertising from Middle Tennessee State University.
- Sharon Trew is a Media Planner/Buyer. The Nashville, Tenn., native has a B.S. in communications from Middle Tennessee State University. Previously she worked at J&A Integrated Thinking, Buntin Advertising and Standard Advertising.
About the Asher Agency
Asher Agency is among Indiana’s largest full-service marketing, advertising and public relations firms. Headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana, Asher serves clients from offices in Fort Wayne; Indianapolis; Atlanta, Ga.; Cary, N.C.; Lexington, Ky.; Oklahoma City, Okla.; Charleston, W.Va.; and Washington, D.C. For more information, contact Asher Agency, 535 W. Wayne St., Fort Wayne, IN 46802; 260-424-3373. www.asheragency.com.