News release from Citilink:
Citilink Christmas & New Year Holiday schedule
(December 23, 2014) – Citilink will not operate Fixed Route or Access bus service on Christmas Day (Thursday, December 25, 2014) or New Year’s Day (Thursday, January 1, 2015).
CampusLink service will not operate during the university winter break (Monday, December 22 through Friday, January 9, 2014). This service will resume on Monday, January 12, 2014.
On Christmas Eve Day (Wednesday, December 24, 2014), our last line up at Citilink Central Station will be at 6:15 P.M. and at 6:45 P.M.
- The 6:15 buses will run a complete trip outbound and inbound. The 6:45 buses will only run their outbound trip to the end of the route.
- The Route 21 Flexlink bus will leave Glenbrook at 6:25 p.m. and will continue service to the Dupont Medical Center.
- The Route 22 Flexlink bus will leave Meijers at 6:43 p.m. and will continue service to Lutheran Hospital.
- The Route 5 Southeast Local will continue service from Southtown Centre at 6:40 p.m. to the end of the route.
- Citilink Access service will end by 7:15 p.m.
Citilink services will operate a regular schedule on New Year’s Eve Day (Wednesday, December 31, 2014). Schedule information is available by calling 432-4546 or by accessing the website at www.fwcitilink.com.