From the Mad Anthony Brewing Company website:
Join Us for the Mad Anthony Brewing Company’s 16th Annual Oktobeerfest
It’s time to say “OK to Oktobeerfest” and make plans now to join Indiana brewers and regional beer enthusiasts for the 16th Annual Mad Anthony Brewing Oktobeerfest! This event is about more than beer; it’s about having a great time with brewers and some pretty cool beer enthusiasts. We play golf, we eat barbeque, and of course we drink some pretty damn delicious beers.
What to expect Golf Outing: Friday, September 12th, 2014
At noon you’ll tee off at Auburn’s own Bridgewater East. While you might not be an ace like Phil Mickelson, you can party it up like Happy Gilmore on the on their beautiful course… although we must insist that you leave your hockey sticks at home.
After the round, teams will return to the clubhouse for barbecue cooked up by Mad Anthony Brewing Co.’s award-winning, Shigs ‘n Pit barbecue team.
- Tickets to the golf outing are only available in store at Mad Anthony Brewing Company
- $300 per team of 4 golfers
- Delicious handcrafted MadBrew
- Round of golf with cart
- Snack and beverages
- BBQ Dinner by Shigs in Pit
- Chance at some great prizes
What to expect 2nd Annual Say Ok! Gears & Beers Pub Pedal: Saturday, September 13th, 2014
Warm up for Mad Anthony Brewing Company’s 16th Annual Oktobeerfest with a leisurely bike ride to some of your favorite downtown watering holes. Grab a specialty pint or half pint and some light cardio before hitting up Headwaters Park West for our annual craft beer festival. This tour will be lead by a MadBrew representative.
- Tickets for this event are only available with the purchase of a ticket to Oktobeerfest; only one cyclist per Oktobeerfest ticket. Participants must be +21.
- All participants must sign a liability waiver the day of the event to be eligible for participation.
- Registration starts at 11am at a location TBD
- $15 per cyclist
- sold as $45 combo that includes your Oktobeerfest ticket
- available online and in pub
- Special Event T-shirt
- Special priced pints and half pint at stops
- The opportunity to win some great prizes
- We encourage all cyclists to wear a helmet
What to expect Oktobeerfest: Saturday, September 13th, 2014
Brewers tap their kegs at 2:00 as more than 1,000 folks sample the best brews they have to offer. Last year breweries including Rock Bottom Brewery, Shoreline Brewery, Barley Island Brewing Company, Bulldog Brewing, Lafayette Brewing Company Chapman’s Brewing Company, Cutters Brewing Company, Evil Czech Brewery, Figure Eight Brewing, Flat 12 Bierwerks, Half Moon Brewery, New Albanian Brewing Co., Triton Brewing, Broad Ripple Brewing Company; not to mention delicious craft beer from our Mad Brewers competition!
- $30 prior to event (online and in-stores while supplies last)
- $35 day of festival (only available at the gate)
- Unlimited Indiana Craft Beer Samplings from 2pm-6pm
- Festival Gift
- Entertainment provided by local bands
- Access to our Food Truck Alley