News release from Visit Fort Wayne:
Be a Tourist in Your Own Hometown
What: Be a Tourist in Your Own Hometown – 2014
When: Sunday, September 7th, from 12 noon – 5 pm
Visit 12 of Fort Wayne’s museums and attractions for free!
Pick up a FREE passport and Be a Tourist in Your Own Hometown on Sunday, September 7th. For more information: contact Visit Fort Wayne at 424-3700 or at www.visitfortwayne.com.
Here’s how the program works:
- Pick up a passport at any Fort Wayne Kroger or Old National Bank location after August 20th. Or, download a one-page passport online TODAY at https://www.visitfortwayne.com/events/be-a-tourist/.
- On Sunday, September 7th, you will be able to visit 12 of Fort Wayne’s participating attractions and museums – FOR FREE! Just use your passport to gain free admission to all attractions listed within – one passport good for entire party.
- African/African-American History Museum
- Allen County Courthouse
- Cathedral Museum
- Embassy Theatre
- Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory
- History Center
- Fort Wayne Museum of Art
- Parkview Field
- Science Central
- The Lincoln Tower
- Historic Fort Wayne
- Visit Fort Wayne Visitors Center
This event would not be possible if it weren’t for the sponsorship and support of our partners: Barnes and Thornburg, Vera Bradley, Fort Wayne Airport Authority, Old National Bank, Tippmann Properties, Downtown Improvement District, Parrot Press, WANE, and Best 95.1! Thank you!
For more information: 424-3700, https://www.visitfortwayne.com/events/be-a-tourist/