Upcoming poetry readings from the Northeast Indiana POETS Club:
- Firefly Coffee House (N. Anthony), Friday, Sep 5, 2014, at 6:00 p.m. and can go until about 7:30 (or a little later) that evening.
- Friday Sep 5th is also Three Rivers Co-Op, George Kalamaris our Poet Laureate’s select poets present 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. – sit in on all or part of that, if you are so inclined. Some of our NI POETS will go from North Anthony (Firefly), directly over to Co-op on St Mary’s at 7:30.
- Bon Bons Coffee Company – St Joe Center at Maplecrest. Thursday, September 11th, 7-8:30 pm.
- Covington Commons – September or October – Poetry and Folk Music combined (tentative – date/time TBD)
- Christ Child Festival – Franke Park (near light show drive-thru) – Saturday, November 29, 2014, 2:00 to 2:30 (w/30 minutes music in between), then again 3:00 to 3:30 on stage again, same date. We are in a tent near pavillion 1 – many activities, focus on true meaning of Christmas.
About Northeast Indiana POETS Club
Check out our group on Facebook – “Northeast Indiana POETS” < We are an open group. Even if you are not a member of our club, you may put like and or request connection, and we will keep you apprized to our happenings. Next summer is our big 25 Year Celebration of our NI POETS (Club’s) birthday!