News release from McDonald’s:
Fresh new look for Time Corners McDonald’sÂ®
Free McCafÃ©Â® Coffee Cards to First 50 Customers
(July 28, 2014) – On Thursday, July 31, the McDonald’s restaurant on West Jefferson reopened its doors with several changes designed to enhance the customer experience.
The rebuilt restaurantâ€˜s interior and exterior has the new fresh sophisticated look of McDonald’s. The indoor seating area offers modern classic dÃ©cor and has plenty of space for guests to connect with each other and to the Internet while dining. The in-store menu boards will feature digital graphics that will make the ordering process easier for customers. Other features patrons will see include a dual-lane drive thru and a “Dual Point of Service” system that will allow customers to see when their order is ready, improving order accuracy and customer organization.
“We’re excited to bring the fresh new look of McDonald’s to Time Corners,” said Britt Sather, owner/operator of the restaurant. “I think our customers will love the features we’ve incorporated into the new building.”
Weekly Grand Re-Opening Specials August 7 thru September 7:
- Sunday – $1 Any Size McCafÃ©Â® Iced Coffee
- Monday – Free Quarter PounderÂ® with Cheese with purchase of one of equal or greater value
- Tuesday – Free Big MacÂ® with purchase of one of equal or greater value
- Wednesday – Free Happy MealÂ® with purchase of one Extra Value MealÂ®
- Thursday – Free Small Fries and Small Soft Drink with purchase of a Bacon Clubhouse Burger or Chicken Sandwich
- Friday – Free Sausage McMuffinÂ® with Egg Sandwich with purchase of one of equal or greater value
- Saturday – Free Hotcakes with purchase of one of equal or greater value (Hotcakes only)
McDonald’s northern Indiana and southwest Michigan co-op franchisees locally own and operate 71 McDonald’s restaurants in South Bend, Fort Wayne and several surrounding communities. The Co-op also includes 18 company-operated restaurants. McDonald’s USA, LLC, is the leading foodservice provider in the United States serving a variety of wholesome foods made from quality ingredients to millions of customers every day. For more information on McDonald’s USA visit www.mcdonalds.com. To learn about updates and news on McDonald’s in northern Indiana and southwest Michigan, follow us on Twitter @McD_NorthernInd.