From a news release by The History Center:
Follow the Pipes schedule
July 15-17 is the annual Follow the Pipes self-guided tour of area churches and their pipe organs. Several churches will be featured each day with music, a brief history of those churches, as well as a concert at the Embassy Theater featuring their pipe organ “Miss Page” and also at the Masonic Temple.
The free concerts are co-sponsored by The History Center and the American Guild of Organists. Persons attending must provide their own transportation from site to site. You are encouraged to consult a map for directions and check the city’s website for possible street closures.
The schedule is:
Tuesday, July 15
- 9 a.m.– Zion Lutheran Church, 2313 South Hanna Street
- 10 a.m.– First Presbyterian Church in the Chapel, 300 West Wayne Street
- 11a.m.– St. John Lutheran Church, 729 West Washington Blvd
Wednesday, July 16
- 7 p.m.– Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, 1122 South Clinton Street
- 8 p.m.– The Embassy Theater, 125 West Jefferson Boulevard
Thursday, July 17
- 1 p.m.– Masonic Temple, 216 East Washington Street
- 2 p.m.– Crescent Avenue United Methodist Church, 1232 Crescent Avenue
- 3 p.m.– Holy Cross Lutheran Church, 3425 Crescent Avenue
This is an official Three Rviers Festival event.