News release from the Fort Wayne Police Department:
Methamphetamine Production Search Warrant Service
Subject Arrested: William L. Biggins
- Manufacturing Methamphetamine (Felony)
- Possession of Two (2) or More Precursors (Felony)
- Dumping Controlled Substance Waste (Felony)
- Maintaining a Common Nuisance (Felony)
- Possession of Paraphernalia (Misdemeanor)
Shortly before 7:00 p.m., on May 27th, 2014 the FWPD Emergency Services Team and the FWPD Meth Suppression Unit served a search warrant in the 10200 block of W. Palo Verde Drive. William L. Biggins was taken into custody at the scene. Due to the volatile nature of some of the substances and chemicals involved, the St. Joe Fire Department was called to the scene as a precaution.
The Department of Child Services removed a 13 year old child from the scene.
This is the 25th Meth Lab Investigation conducted by the FWPD this year.