News release from the City of Fort Wayne:
Traffic Alert: Temporary Road Closures Accommodate Annual Parade/Chalk Walk
(July 13, 2013) – The 44th Annual Three Rivers Festival parade is Saturday and to accommodate the event several downtown streets will be temporarily closed.
Streets closed for Three Rivers Festival Parade on Saturday July 13, 2013 from 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM include:
- Main Street from Runnion Avenue to Lafayette Street
- Thieme Drive from Main Street to Washington Boulevard
- Wayne Street from Thieme Drive to Broadway
- Berry Street from Fairfield Avenue to Clinton Street
- Van Buren Street from Washington Boulevard to Superior Street
- Broadway from Wayne Street to Main Street
- Fulton Street from Main Street to Washington Boulevard
- Fairfield Avenue from Superior Street to Main Street
- Ewing Street from Wayne Street to Main Street
- Harrison Street from Main Street to Wayne Street
- Calhoun Street from Superior Street to Wayne Street
Additionally, to accommodate the annual Chalk Walk event, Main Street between Clinton Street and Lafayette Street will at 6:00 PM Friday July 12, and re-open Monday July 15, at 6:00 AM.