News release from INDOT:
Transportation Open House in Fort Wayne Thursday Evening
(April 23, 2013) – Want to learn more about transportation plans for your area? The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is hosting an open house for Northeast Indiana from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. this Thursday, April 25, at its Fort Wayne Sub-District Office, 5333 Hatfield Road, Fort Wayne, IN. At 4 p.m. and 6 p.m., INDOT officials will provide an overview of the planning and public involvement information available during the open house.
As part of a public comment period that ends May 24, INDOT has published a Draft Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) that lists regionally significant transportation projects or projects using federal funds during Fiscal Years 2014 through 2017. Draft STIP information will be available for review during the open houses and the public is invited to submit written comments. The Draft STIP and an electronic comment form are also available day or night at: https://www.in.gov/indot/3132.htm.
The additional open houses listed below will all be held from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern time (3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Central time) with brief formal introductions at 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. Eastern time (3 p.m. and 5 p.m. Central time).
- East Central Indiana: Tuesday, April 23, at INDOT’s Traffic Management Center, 8620 East 21st Street in Indianapolis, IN
- Southwest Indiana: Tuesday, April 30, at INDOT’s Vincennes Sub-District Office, 3650 South U.S. Highway 41, Vincennes, IN
- West Central Indiana: Tuesday, May 7, at the Ivy Tech Crawfordsville Campus, 2325 Phil Ward Boulevard, Crawfordsville, IN
- Northwest Indiana: Thursday, May 9, at INDOT’s LaPorte District Office, 315 East Boyd Blvd, LaPorte, IN
- Southeast Indiana: Tuesday, May 14, at INDOT’s Seymour District Office, 185 Agrico Lane, Seymour, IN
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you have a disability for which the Indiana Department of Transportation would need to provide accommodations pertaining to the accessibility to program documents and participation at the public meeting venue, please contact Rickie Clark, INDOT Office of Public Involvement at (317) 232-6601 or. Also, persons of Limited English Proficiency (LEP) requiring assistance pertaining to accessing project documents and participating at the public meeting venue, may contact INDOT’s Office of Public Involvement.