News release from the Allen County Board of Commissioners’ Public Information Office:
Allen County 2012 Annual Report Released
Year in review available in print and online
(April 1, 2013) â€” The 2012 Annual Report for Allen County was released today by the Board of Commissioners’ Public Information Office.
“This report is intended to inform the citizens of Allen County about the accomplishments of County government during the past year along with our future objectives,” said Commissioner Therese Brown.
Highlights of the comprehensive, 18-page color report include:
- A breakdown of general fund revenues and the distribution of the county general fund budget in 2012;
- A review of efforts to enhance economic development in Allen County;
- The completion of the Maplecrest Road extension and a recap of some of the major projects undertaken by the County Highway Department;
- The dedication of the Edwin J. Rousseau Centre, formerly the City-County Building;
- Efforts to streamline the land-use permitting process for large-scale developments;
- Reports from various County elected officials and departments under the direction of the Board of Commissioners; and
- A list of current County elected officials and department heads.
The 2012 Annual Report was printed through the facilities of the Fort Wayne Community Schools’ print shop. It will be distributed to public facilities throughout the community, including government offices and branches of the Allen County Public Library.