News release from the City of Fort Wayne:
City workers continue to address flooding after this week’s heavy rain and snow events.
City Utilities currently has 19 pumps in operation in areas that have historically experienced street and land flooding.
Traffic on several streets remains restricted due to high water. They are:
- Berry Street at Thieme Drive and Nelson Street – closed
- Geneva Street, between Henrietta and Fillmore Streets — closed
- Taylor Street, three locations west of Freeman Street – closed
- Catalpa Street, between Taylor Street and Jefferson – closed
- North River Road east of Maysville Road – closed