The Allen County Redevelopment Commission meets this afternoon at 1:30 pm.
The Allen County Redevelopment Commission’s regular meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, April 12, 2011, at 1:30 p.m. in Room 200 in the City-County Building (Commissioners Courtroom).
The following items will be on the agenda:
1. Approval of the minutes for the March 8, 2011 regular meeting;
2. Review of financial reports for March 2011;
3. Public Hearing and Consideration of a Confirmatory Resolution for the Greatbatch Economic Development Area Plan;
4. Consideration of a Resolution Regarding the Original General Motors Ledge Agreement;
5. Discussion of crops and maintenance of Silverado property;
6. Consideration of claims:
[li]Beers, Mallers, Backs, & Salin (General) – $3,285.00 (246-3701-463.31-01);[/li]
[li]Beers, Mallers, Backs, & Salin (Clancy Land) – $555.00 (246-3701-463.31-01);[/li]
[li]Beers, Mallers, Backs, & Salin (Hohenbrink) – $105.00 (246-3701-463.31-01);[/li]
[li]Fort Wayne Newspapers, Inc. (Legal Ad) – $38.10 (246-3701-463.33-02);[/li]
[li]John M. Thistlethwaite Interests, LLC – $2,500 (826-3701-463.31-55);[/li]
7. Other Business
If you have questions about items on the agenda, please call Scott Harrold, Senior Economic Development Specialist, Department of Planning Services, at 449-7607.
Following this meeting, the Allen County/Fort Wayne Joint Ledge Board will meet. Agenda.