no images were found
The schedule for the 2010 Fright Night on October 23rd has been posted on.
Following is a list of the events. Â Please check the official page listed above for complete information as some require advance registration and some require admission.
- 3:30-5:30 p.m. -Â FREE face painting assembly line sponsored by TAG Art.
- 4:00-5:00 p.m. – “Halloween Spooktacular” concert with the Fort Wayne Philharmonic at the Embassy.
- 4:00-5:00 p.m. – Ghost Hunting 101 withÂ T.R.A.M.P.S. (The Research and Metaphysical Paranormal Society).
- 5:00-9:00 p.m. -Â Experience the Old City Jail in the basement of the History Center, just as generations of inmates did until 1971.
- 5:30 p.m. – Zombie Walk Begins with Mayor Tom Henry and a Marching Band from Fort Wayne Community Schools leading the New Orleans style death march through the streets of downtown.
- 6:00 p.m. -Â The Zombie Walk ends at the Grand Wayne Center.
- 6:00-9:00 p.m. -Â Live Music & Kids Scavenger Hunt at Parkview Field!
- 6:05-6:20 p.m. – Monique’s Psycho Dance Spectacular at the Grand Wayne Center.
- 6:30-7:00 p.m. – Mad Scientist Presentation by Science Central at the Grand Wayne Center.
- 6:30-9:30 p.m. -Â Warm up in the Indiana Hotel Lobby and listen to spooky stories by T.A.G. Art and ARCH.
- 7:00-7:45 p.m. – Costume Parade and photo opportunity with WAJI on-air personalities at the Grand Wayne Center.
- 7:00-8:30 p.m. – Ghost Hunting tour at Pfieffer House with T.R.A.M.P.S.
- 7:00 p.m. – A silent film, Nosferatu, with Dennis James on Grande Page Pipe Organ at the Embassy.
- 7:00 p.m. – ARCHÂ Bus Tours depart
- 7:30 p.m. – ARCHÂ Walking Tours depart
- 7:50-8:00 p.m. – K. Monique’s Dance ENCORE at the Grand Wayne Center.
- 8:00 p.m. – 8:00-9:30 p.m. Embassy Tales: Beyond the Darkness
- 9:00 p.m. – ARCHÂ Bus Tours depart
- 9:00-10:30 p.m. – Ghost Hunting tour at Pfieffer House with T.R.A.M.P.S.
- 9:15 p.m. – The Rocky Horror Picture Show at the Botanical Conservatory.
- 9:30 p.m. – ARCHÂ Walking Tours depart
- 11:00-12:30 p.m. – Ghost Hunting tour at Pfieffer House with T.R.A.M.P.S.