Press release from CANI:
Public invited to free educational workshops
CANI (Community Action of Northeast Indiana) is hosting two educational workshops:
- 11 a.m.-12 p.m. Oct. 4 at CANI, Room 302A, 227 E. Washington Blvd., Fort Wayne
- Family Law Attorney, Linda Chrzan will speak on the topics of child custody and child support. Come join us for refreshments and learning!
- LaGrange County: October 5th, 1-2 p.m. at LaGrange Community Foundation, 109 E. Central Ave., Ste. 3, LaGrange
- DeKalb County: October 7th, 1-2 p.m. at Eckhart Public Library, 603 S. Jackson, Auburn
- Allen County: October 12th, 1-2 p.m. at CANI, Room 302B, 227 E. Washington Blvd., Fort Wayne
- Noble County: October 14th, 1-2 p.m. at Kendallville Public Library, Room 3, 221 S. Park Ave., Kendallville
- Steuben County: October 19th, 1-2 p.m. at Angola Community Center, 317 S. Wayne St., Angola
- Whitley County: October 21st, 1-2 p.m. at Marshall Building, 107 N. Walnut, Columbia City
- Let Candice Hall of Fort Wayne Women’s Bureau show you some simple moves to keep you safe!
For all workshops, please RSVP to Sarah Arnold, Family Education Coordinator at (260) 423-3546, ext. 296, or.CANI helps communities, families, and individuals remove the causes and conditions of poverty. For more information about CANI and the services provided, visit the Web site .