Press release from IPFW:
“At the University, Who Cares?” – IPFW University Religious Forum
(September 2, 2010) – The Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW) University Religious Forum will host, “At the University, Who Cares?” on Thursday, Sept. 16, from noon to 1:15 p.m. on the second floor of Helmke Library. Four university staff members will lead a panel discussion about the different services provided to students on campus to help them feel cared for and encouraged.
Panelists leading the discussion will be Audrey Moore, student life director; Judy Tillapaugh, IPFW wellness coordinator; Don Smith, IPFW personal counselor; and Melissa Cormany, campus ministry associate.
The presentation is free and open to the public. A simple lunch is served; donations are accepted. Reservations are not necessary. The series is sponsored by IPFW Campus Ministry.
Upcoming presentations of the 2010-11 University Religious Forum Series include:
- Thursday, Oct. 21, 2010: “The Christian Mosaic: Early ChurchÂ Diversity”
- Thursday, Nov. 18, 2010: “Temptation and Redemption in The Voyage ofÂ the Dawn Treader”
- Thursday, Jan. 20, 2011: “The Christian Mosaic: UnderstandingÂ Lutheranism”
- Thursday, Feb. 17, 2011: “The Christian Mosaic: UnderstandingÂ Catholicism”
- Thursday, Mar. 17, 2011: “The Christian Mosaic: UnderstandingÂ Methodism”
- Thursday, Apr. 21, 2011: “An Honest Muslim-Christian Dialogue”
All presentations are held from noon to 1:15 p.m. Individual locations will be announced as dates approach. For more information, call Campus
Ministry at 260-481-6992 or .