The Fort Wayne Redevelopment Commission meets this afternoon at 4 pm in the City Council Chambers in the City-County Building.
On the agenda, which may be downloaded here:
- Resolution 2010-19 – Ratifying and approving an Agreement for the Sale and Development of Real Estate in the Summit Industrial Park Urban Renewal Area
- Resolution 2010-20 – Approving an extension of a lease between Mayflower Investment Group LLC, as lessee, and the Fort Wayne Redevelopment Commission, as lessor, for real estate and improvements commonly known as “Club Soda”
- Resolution 2010-21 – Approving an expenditure for parking control equipment for the Harrison Square parking garage
And other business:
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Fort Wayne Redevelopment Commission and the Allen County Public Library
- Renaissance Square Sidewalk Reconstruction