An e-mail from Indiana Senator Tom Wyss (R-15th):
Our great Indiana State Fair, now through Aug. 22!
Celebrating A Summertime of Fun!
Indiana’s annual celebration of the state’s rich agricultural heritage has arrived once again.
Our Great Indiana State Fair, running Aug. 6-22, is this year celebrating the important economic impact the pork industry has on the state. Many exciting new features and traditional favorites are being offered during this 154th anniversary of the fair – where there is never a shortage of things to see, do and taste.
Below are discounts for this year’s Great Indiana State Fair, so that you, your family and friends can save while being a part of one of the state’s greatest traditions:
- Turkey Hill Dairy $2 Tuesdays: On Tuesday Aug. 10 and 17, visitors are admitted for just $2, compliments of Turkey Hill Dairy with a voucher printed from www.turkeyhill.com/indianastatefair.
- $2 Taste of the State Fair: On both Tuesdays of the fair, Aug. 10 and 17, concessionaires all over the fairgrounds will have $2 servings available all day long!
- Free Lottery Ticket: On Hoosier Lottery Day, Saturday, Aug. 14, all guests at least 18 years old can redeem their fair admission ticket stub for a free lottery ticket from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at either of the two Hoosier Lottery Booths at the Hoosier Lottery grandstand or on the north side at Dow AgroSciences celebration Park.
- Save your Admission Ticket: Bring your admission ticket-back coupon to any Pork Concession tent for $1 off any “Make a Meal Deal.”
- $2 Discount with Pepsi Brand Can: All visitors who bring any Pepsi brand can on the fair’s final day, Sunday, Aug. 22, will receive $2 off the gate admission.
- BMV Carload Day: Large families and groups of friends traveling to the fair together will want to take advantage of this great offer on Monday, Aug. 16. Admission is only $15 per vehicle for up to 10 people with a voucher printed from www.mybmv.com.
- Tractor Shuttle Rides for Seniors: All seniors age 55 and older can ride the tractor shuttles around the fairgrounds for just $3 a day when they purchase a special wristband at the State Fair information Booths located in Pioneer Village and on State Fair Blvd. On golden Hoosiers’ Day, Aug. 17, seniors can ride the tractor shuttles for free!
- Free Admission for Military Personnel and Families: The State Fair is honoring our current and former members of the Armed Forces by offering free admission for them and family members on Thursday, Aug. 19, with presentation of a military ID. Log onto www.indianastatefair.com for more information.
- Indiana State Fair Value Coupon Book: Save money on everything from corn dogs to sunglasses by purchasing this book of coupons for just $5. More than $100 in deals and discounts are being offered by dozens of fair vendors. The books are available in the State Fair gift Shop presented by Indiana Pork Farmers.