The 2010 Fort Wayne Newspapers Three Rivers Festival continues today.
A selection of events:
- Family Fun Day at the Botanical Conservatory, from 10 am to 3 pm. Â .
- Follow the Pipes, sponsored by The History Center
- 9 – 9:45 am First Wayne Street United Methodist Church, 300 East Wayne
- 10 – 10:45 am Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, 1122 South Clinton
- 11 – 11:45 am. Embassy Theater, downtown Fort Wayne, Jefferson Street between Harrison and Calhoun
- Picture Your Pet at Lakeside Park Pavillion #2 from 7 to 9 pm. .
- Wisla Song and Dance Ensemble performance at the Franke Park Foellinger Theatre starting at 8 pm. Â More information – (260) 427-6715.
Enjoy three artists under the Lincoln Financial Pavilion in Headwaters Park in the Acoustic Lineup:
- Noon – Chris Dodds
- 1:00 pm – Dan Dickerson, Harp Condition
- 2:00 pm – Kathy Pauquette & friends
The TRF Concert Series on the Sweetwater Stage under the Lincoln Financial Pavilion in Headwaters Park East:
- Kevin Smith Blues with guests Todd Harrold and Michael Patterson
- Little Logan & The Instagators
- Bill Lupkin Chicago Blues
Gates open at 6 pm with a $5 admission charge.
Visit the officialÂ Fort Wayne Newspapers Three Rivers Festival website for more details.