The Fort Wayne Newspapers Three Rivers Festival continues today.
A partial list of events:
- Antiques in the Park at McCulloch Park from 8 am to 6 pm. Â More information – (260) 483-5236.
- Art in the Park at Freimann Square from 11 am to 5 pm. Â More information – (260) – 426-5556 or TRF’s website.
- Crafters’ Market, north of Freimann Square from 11 am to 5 pm. Â More information – (260) – 426-5556 orÂ TRF’s website.
- Edelweiss Singers at First Presbyterian Church at 4 pm. Â .
- Fort Wayne’s Largest Garage Sale at St. John Lutheran Church and School from noon to 5 pm. Â .
- Fort Wayne Museum of Art’s Chalk Walk on Main Street in front of the FWMoA. Â .
- Lawton Park Flea Market from 9 am to 6 pm. Â More information – (260) 432-3618.
- Science Central & Design Collaborative’s Egg Drop Eggstravaganza at Science Central from 1 pm to 3 pm. Â .
- USPC United States Pony Club, The Three Rivers Hunt at Headwaters Park West from 1 to 4 pm. Â More information – (260) 436-6922.
The TRF Concert Series on the Sweetwater Stage under the Lincoln Financial Pavilion in Headwaters Park East:
- All-City Worship at 2 pm
- Sweetwater’s Battle of the Bands, starting at 3 pm with:
- Jonny Diaz
- Need to Breathe
- Jars of Clay
Visit the official Fort Wayne Newspapers Three Rivers Festival website for more details.