The 30th Annual Greek Fest starts today at Headwaters Park under the Lincoln Financial Pavilion.
The festival opens at 11 am under the Lincoln Financial Pavilion in Headwaters Park and closes at 11 pm. Free admission until 4 pm when a $3 per person cover charge begins.
- Noon to 2:00 pm – live Greek music by “Lazaros”
- 12:30 pm – Authentic Greek Dance performance by “E Meraklides”
- 1:00 pm – Greek Cooking Demonstration
- 4:00 pm – Greek Cooking Demonstration
- 5:00 pm – Authentic Greek Dance performance by “Ta Kala Pedia”
- 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm – live Greek music by “Lazaros”
- 5:15 pm – Authentic Greek Dance performance by “Doxa”
- 5:30 pm – Authentic Greek Dance performance by “Ta Asteria”
- 6:00 pm – Authentic Greek Dance performance by “E Meraklides”
- 7:30 pm – Authentic Greek Dance performance by “E Meraklides”
Greek Food and Pastries
Including: Spanakopitas, Souvlaki, Lamb Chops, Pastichio, Octopus, Gyros, Baklava, Loukoumades,
Baklava Ice Cream Sundaes, Greek Coffees and other fine delectibles.
Featuring Greek and Domestic Wine and Beer
Plaka West Boutique
Featuring artwork, Greek icons, souvenirs, clothing and jewelry
Plate Throwing Booth
Break a plate for $1.00 and get entered in the $5,000 grand prize raffle
Grand Prize – $5,000.00
2nd place – $1,000.00
3rd place – $500.00
Drawing will be held Sunday at 5 pm and you do not need to be present to win!
($1 per Entry)
and children under the age of 12 will receive a free hotdog when accompanied by an adult in the main food lines
New Food Item
Greek pizza – a grilled pita brushed with olive oil and topped with tomato sauce, mozarella and feta cheeses, kalamata olives and gyros meat if desired.
For a full schedule of events, see this related post.
This schedule was taken from the Greek Fest program book. Â AFW is not responsible for schedule changes.