Press release from National Serv-All:
Serv-All Recycling announces addition of new Allen County recycling drop-off site
Serv-All Recycling operations is adding another convenient drop-off location for Fort Wayne residents behind the Kroger grocery store at 218 East Petit Avenue in Southgate Plaza.
The Kroger store on the city’s south side is the seventh Allen County location where residents can drop off recyclables. Other locations are:
- Scott’s Foods – 4522 Maplecrest Road
- Scott’s Foods – 4120 North Clinton
- Sam’s Club – 6736 Lima Road
- United Refuse – 5000 Smith Road
- Serv-All Recycling – 4400 New Haven Ave.
- New Haven Utility Maintenance Building – 2201 Summit St. (New Haven)
Hours of operation for the drop-off sites are:
- Monday – 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Tuesday/Wednesday – Noon-4 p.m.
- Thursday/Friday – 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Saturday – 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Sunday – closed
For more information on Serv-All Recycling, visit www.servall.com/recycling.