Press release from the American Red Cross:
American Red Cross AnnouncesÂ May Health & Safety Classes
The American Red Cross of Northeast Indiana announces the following Health & Safety classes for the month of May.
Adult, Child, and Infant CPR & First Aid ($55.00)
- Saturday, May 8 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monday, May 10 and Wednesday, May 12 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. (attend both nights)
- Saturday, May 22 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Adult, Child, and Infant CPR ($50.00)
- Friday, May 14 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Monday, May 24 and Tuesday, May 25 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. (attend both nights)
Adult, Child, and Infant CPR Review ($35.00)
- Thursday, May 6 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 11 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Adult CPR and AED (automated external defibrillator) ($45.00)
- Tuesday, May 4 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
First Aid ($30.00)
- Monday, May 10 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Babysitter’s Training ($40.00)
- Saturday, May 1 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, May 15 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, May 29 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
How to Register for a class
To register for a class, please call (260) 484.9336 ext. 240, visit www.redcrossofnei.org or visit the Red Cross at 1212 E. California Rd. (across from the Memorial Coliseum) in Fort Wayne Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. All classes are held at California Rd. location.
About the American Red Cross
The American Red Cross shelters, feeds and provides emotional support to victims of disasters; supplies nearly half of the nation’s blood; teaches lifesaving skills; provides international humanitarian aid; and supports military members and their families. The Red Cross is a charitable organization â€” not a government agency â€” and depends on volunteers and the generosity of the American public to perform its mission. The American Red Cross of Northeast Indiana serves seven counties: Allen, DeKalb, Noble, Steuben, Wells and Whitley Counties in Indiana and Williams County in Ohio. For more information, call (260) 484-9336 or 1-800-513-2599, or visit www.redcrossofnei.org.