Press release from the American Red Cross:
American Red Cross announces March Health & Safety Classes
(March 3, 2010) The American Red Cross of Northeast Indiana announces the following Health & Safety classes for the month of March. In recognition of Red Cross Month, a “2 for 1 Saturday” CPR and first aid day will take place on March 20. Registered participants may bring a friend or family member to the same class that day at no additional cost (one set of materials provided; additional set may be purchased).
Adult, Child, and Infant CPR & First Aid ($55.00)
- Saturday, Mar. 6 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, Mar. 8 and Wednesday, Mar. 10 from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (attend both nights)
- Saturday, Mar. 20 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Adult, Child, and Infant CPR ($50.00)
- Friday, Mar. 12 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Monday, Mar. 29 and Tuesday, Mar. 30 from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (attend both nights)
Adult, Child, and Infant CPR Review ($35.00)
- Tuesday, Mar. 16 from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
First Aid ($30.00)
- Monday, Mar. 8 from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Babysitter’s Training ($40.00)
- Saturday, Mar. 13 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday. Mar. 27 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
How to Register for a class
To register for a class, please call (260) 484.9336 ext. 240, visit www.redcrossofnei.org or visit the Red Cross at 1212 E. California Rd. (across from the Memorial Coliseum) in Fort Wayne Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. All classes are held at California Rd. location.
About the American Red Cross
The American Red Cross shelters, feeds and provides emotional support to victims of disasters; supplies nearly half of the nation’s blood; teaches lifesaving skills; provides international humanitarian aid; and supports military members and their families. The Red Cross is a charitable organization â€” not a government agency â€” and depends on volunteers and the generosity of the American public to perform its mission. The American Red Cross of Northeast Indiana serves seven counties: Allen, DeKalb, Noble, Steuben, Wells and Whitley Counties in Indiana and Williams County in Ohio. For more information, call (260) 484-9336 or 1-800-513-2599, or visit www.redcrossofnei.org.