Press release from the Fort Wayne-Allen County Health Department:
Tonight at 7 p.m., the local Fort Wayne television stations will simulcast H1N1: Community on Alert, an hour-long special devoted to the flu pandemic. Â Newstalk 1190 WOWO will now be simulcasting the program in addition to the other local media outlets. Â Check with your media of choice for confirmation of their carrying the broadcast. Â There are also some changes to the viewing site list:
The League for the Blind and Disabled will not be a viewing site as previously announced. The current list of viewing sites now includes:
- St. Patrick’s Parish, 2120 S. Harrison St.Â (Spanish interpretation)
- St. Joseph Catholic Church, 2213 Brooklyn Ave.Â (Spanish interpretation)
- St. Henry’s Community Center, 2929 E. Paulding RoadÂ (Burmese interpretation)
- United Hispanic Americans, 2424 Fairfield Ave.
- IPFW, Walb Student Union, 2101 Coliseum Blvd. E.
- Ivy Tech Community College, 3800 N. Anthony Blvd.
- AISEDA (African Immigrants Social and Economic Development Agency, Inc.), 3326 S. Calhoun St.Â (Burmese and African interpretation)
- Anthis Career Center, Room 128, 1200 S. Barr St.
- AIDS Task Force, 525 Oxford St.
Previous AFW Blog post:
Health officials announce special H1N1 television simulcast