Press release from the Fort Wayne-Allen County Department of Health:
H1N1: Community on Alert viewing sites
The following locations will serve as viewing sites. Each site will be providing interpreters or other assistance as needed.
WHAT: H1N1: Community on Alert
WHEN: 7 to 8 p.m., Monday, Oct. 5, 2009
- St. Patrick’s Parish, 2120 S. Harrison St. Â (Spanish interpretation)
- St. Joseph Catholic Church, 2213 Brooklyn Ave. Â (Spanish interpretation)
- St. Henry’s Community Center, 2929 E. Paulding Road Â (Burmese interpretation)
- Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne, Walb Student Union, 2101 Coliseum Blvd. E.
- Ivy Tech Community College, 3800 N. Anthony Blvd.
- AISEDA (African Immigrants Social and Economic Development Agency, Inc.), 3326 S. Calhoun St.
- Anthis Career Center, 1200 S. Barr St.
- AIDS Task Force, 525 Oxford St.
- League for the Blind and Disabled, 5821 S. Anthony Blvd. Â (Sign language interpretation)