The Fort Wayne Philharmonic is offering a 72-Hour sale where tickets to most remaining concerts for the season are $20 or less. Â The sale begins onlineÂ at midnight on Thursday, February 19 and concludes at 11:59pm on Saturday, February 21. Â Tickets can also be purchased by calling the ticket office at (260) 481.0777 or by visiting the ticket office at 4901 Fuller Dr., across from the IPFW campus’ St. Joe Rd. entrance. Box office hours are Thursday, 9am-6pm, Friday 9am-5pm, and Saturday 12pm-4pm.
Tickets to the Sweetwater Pops Series are $20 for all available tickets. Remaining concerts include:
- March 7 performance of “An Evening of Jazz with Byron Stripling and the Voices of Unity Choir”
- April 3 performance of “The Music of Queen”
- April 24 and 25 performances of “A Tribute to John Williams.”
Â All Sweetwater Pops Series concerts are held at the Embassy Theatre.Â
Madge Rothschild Foundation Masterworks Series tickets are $20 or less. Concerts include:
- February 28 performance with music director candidate Gregory Vajda, celebrating the 200th birthday of Lincoln with Copland’s Lincoln Portrait
- March 14 performance featuring Ravel’s Mother Goose Suite
- April 18 concert with the Philharmonic’s Artistic Advisor, Jaime Laredo, conducting
- May 9 finale featuring music director candidate Andrew Constantine conducing the powerhouse piece, Carmina Burana.
All concerts are at the Embassy Theatre.
Lincoln Financial Foundation Spectrum Series tickets are only $10. The two concerts on the sale include:
- February 21 and 22 performances with the Philharmonic’s artistic advisor, Jaime Laredo
- May 2 and 3 performances with music director candidate, Andrew Constantine, featuring Susie Park on violin.
The March performances with Fort Wayne Ballet are excluded from the sale. Â All concerts are at the Arts United Center.
Freimann Series tickets are $10 and are available for the March 4, March 8, April 22 and April 26 performances at the Fort Wayne Museum of Art.
The STAR Financial Bank Family Series will present “Play Ball” on March 15 at the Auer Performance Hall in the Rhinehart Music Center on the IPFW concert. Tickets for all ages are only $5.
For complete concert information and times, visit our website.Â