Do it Best Corp. announces additions to its team.
News release from Do it Best Corp.:
Do it Best Corp. Announces Team Hires and Promotions
New Haven, Indiana (December 6, 2021) – Do it Best Corp. is pleased to announce the following additions to its team.
- Jenna Fritz as a Forecasting Logistics Planner
- John Furrow as a Credit Manager
- Claire Gardner as a Stock Representative
- Colleen Myrick as a Lexington Warehouse Department Manager
- Jen Nordmann as an LBM Operations Analyst
- Caleb Sinn as a Systems Administrator Intern
Further, Do it Best Corp. proudly recognizes these promotions within the corporate office team.
- Dan Boldt as a Freight Audit & Pay Coordinator
- John Brinker as a Forest Product Trader
- Peggy Chen as an Associate Merchandise Manager for Outdoor Living
- Dave Grames as a Warehouse Lead
- Mary Hensley as a Principal Scrum Master
- Ceirah Heyneman as an Associate Forest Product Trader
- Sam Huff as an IT Business Analyst
- Josh Kennedy as a Principal Software Engineer
- Kevin Rowe as an IT Systems Administrator
- Nathan Selvey as an Associate Merchandise Manager for Plumbing
- Dan Sloat as a Principal Software Engineer
About Do it Best Corp.
Based in Fort Wayne, Ind., Do it Best Corp. is the only U.S.-based, member-owned comprehensive and fully integrated hardware, lumber, and building materials buying cooperative in the home improvement industry. With annual sales surpassing $5 billion, Do it Best Corp. serves thousands of member-owned locations across the United States and in more than 50 other countries. Click here for more information.