Today’s Allen County Department of Health, located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, COVID-19 update:
January 17, 2021: Allen County COVID-19 update
FORT WAYNE, INDIANA (January 17, 2021) – Another 123 Allen County residents tested positive for COVID-19, with 62 confirmed PCR cases and 61 probable antigen cases, bringing the total to 31,963 cases and 540 deaths Sunday.
The Allen County case count now includes a total of 10,657 probable cases from antigen tests reported since July 28.
Updates to positive cases and deaths in Allen County are found on the Department’s COVID-19 webpage at https://www.allencountyhealth.com/get-informed/covid-19/ and will be time-stamped to keep the public informed with the latest local data.
Basic demographic information on Allen County cases is provided on the website and will be updated at least once a week.
Because of delays in data reporting to and from the state, Allen County case counts may not always immediately match counts provided by the Indiana State Department of Health at https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/.
- Allen County Department of Health information and stats
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 webpage
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 cases in the United States
- Indiana State Department of Health’s COVID-19 information and stats
- John Hopkins’ COVID-19 Dashboard
- Latest news from Google News
Allen County Department of Health guidance: