News release from Mahara Wealth Partners:
Retirement Income Planning workshop at the Fort Wayne Community Center
A New Generation Prepares for Retirement
(February 3, 2016) – An educational workshop titled “Retirement Income Planning” has been scheduled for 6:00 PM, onÂ Tuesday, February 9, 2016, at the Fort Wayne Community Center on 233 W Main Street.
Retirement income planning is the process of understanding how much income will be needed during
your retirement years to support the lifestyle you want and positioning your assets to provide that
income. While there’s no such thing as a “one size fits all” plan, there are steps you can take to
maximize the possibility of a financially secure retirement.
To help pre-retirees better understand Retirement Income Planning, this workshop will cover
- How to plan for when retirement will start (including the impact of early retirement, delayed
retirement, and working during retirement)
- Steps to estimate the amount of money needed in retirement to meet your goals, factoring in
health-care costs, taxes, and inflation
- How to supplement fixed income sources with retirement savings
- Strategies that should be considered
- How to maintain a sustainable withdrawal rate
- What is the best order to tap various retirement accounts
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
Seating is limited and reservations are recommended. Individuals may reserve space by calling Linda
Falater at 427-6460 or emailing John Foxworthy at email@example.com.
Advisory services offered through The Mahara Group, DBA Mahara Wealth Partners, a Registered
Investment Advisor. Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. The Mahara GroupÂ is not an affiliate or subsidiary of LPL Financial.