The Fort Wayne Parks and Recreation’s Board of Park Commissioners meet tomorrow, Thursday, April 15, 2021, in the Red Room of the McMillen Park Community Center at 3901 Abbott Street in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The meeting begins at 10:00 am.
Mask and social distancing are mandated for this meeting.
- Call to Order – Samek
- Approval of Minutes – Samek
- Payroll and Commercial Vouchers – Odisho
- Trust Fund Donations – Odisho
- Agreement / Fee / Property / Resolution / Policy Approvals
- Resolution Ratifying REA Conveyance and Authorization – McDaniel
- MOU with Wayne Township Board of Trustees – McDaniel
- Temporary License Agreement – Reddinger
- Summer Fun Times (June, July, August) Fee Recommendations 2021 Brochure – Reddinger
- MOA for Dock at Shoaff Park – Reddinger
- 2021 Plant Sale Fee Recommendations – Sheppard
- Gift Shop Fee Recommendations – Sheppard
- Bids / Contract/ Change Order Approvals
- Various ADA Sidewalk Improvements – Gore
- Weisser Park Playground Replacement Improvements – Gore
- Community Center (Downtown) Roof Improvements – Gore
- Promenade Park Pavilion Barrier Rail Project – Gore
- 2021 Mowing Contract – Gore
- 2021 ADA Sidewalk Improvement Deduction – Gore
- 2021 Department Goals – McDaniel
- Public Comment (10 minutes plus/minus) if you would like to address the Board, please complete both Sign-in sheets, available during the meeting, and proceed to the podium when your name is called.