Update on this weekend’s winter storm from the National Weather Service:
Weekend snowstorm update
- Snow arrives Friday night into Saturday A.M.
- Peak of the storm Saturday P.M. and evening
- Wind gusts from the northeast 25-35 mph Saturday
- Blowing and drifting snow
- Below zero wind chills Saturday night
(January 16, 2019) – Weekend Snowstorm Update: Snow is forecast to spread into the area beginning Friday night in the west. The peak of the storm is likely during the afternoon and evening hours on Saturday. Snowfall totals of 6″ or more remain a possibility. Check back for updates. Dangerous cold arrives Saturday night.