Tonight’s weather story from the National Weather Service:
Warmer and rainy this week
What to expect heading through this week
- Highs in the mid 50s to low 60s Monday, Thursday and Friday
- Highs in the low to upper 60s Tuesday and Wednesday
- Temperatures 10 to 20 degrees above normal!
- Chance of rain Monday, mainly light amounts
- Rain showers expected Tuesday afternoon through Thursday
- Heavy rain possible during the middle/late part of the work week
- Be alert for rises on area rivers late this week/this weekend
(March 6, 2016) – Spring-like weather will return to the region this week. Temperatures will be on the order of 10 to 20 degrees above normal for this time of year, with highs in the low to upper 60s Tuesday and Wednesday.
A rainy pattern will set up and affect the region this week. After a chance of rain showers, with lighter amounts, on Monday, rain showers are expected Tuesday afternoon through Thursday. Some of the rainfall could be heavy during the middle part of the week, which could lead to rises along area river and potential flooding.
Stay tuned to the forecast throughout the week for the latest information!