News release from the Allen County Neighborhoods Association:
ACNA quarterly meeting April 28 at Citizens Square
(April 6, 2015) – The next quarterly meeting of the Allen County Neighborhoods Association will be held Tuesday, April 28, from 7:00-8:30 p.m., in the Omni Room in the Garden Level of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Free parking is available in the public parking area in front of Citizens Square and at meters around the building. Enter at the northwest corner near Clinton Street.
On the agenda:
- Attorney Robert Eherenman answers legal questions pertaining to homeowners associations.
- Allen County Sheriff David Gladieux and FWPD Asst. Chief Steve Reed and Capt. P.J. Smith offer advice on keeping neighborhoods crime-free & explain how their agencies work cooperatively.
- David Fuller, County Building Superintendent, explains the county’s new property standards code.
- Jim Boyer, Longwood Neighborhood Association, presents how to find information about associations on the Internet.
- ACNA helps neighborhood associations in both incorporated and unincorporated areas of Allen County access county services and share ideas for resolving common concerns.
For more information, contact ACNA Coordinators Dan McCrea (), Kris Krishnan ( ) or Joanne Bergman ( ), or Mike Green, Allen County Public Information Officer, at 449-7671.