The 2010 Fort Wayne Newspapers Three Rivers Festival continues today.
Partial list of today’s events:
- Bed Race on Main Street between Harrison and Clinton Streets, starting at 6:50 pm.
- Follow the Pipes, sponsored by The History Center. Â
- 1 – 1:45 pm – St. Paul Gar Creek, 1910 Berthaud Road, New Haven
- 2:15 – 2:45 pm – St. Louis Bescanson, 15535 East Lincoln Highway, New Haven
- 3:15 – 4 pm – Martini Lutheran, 333 Moeller Road, New Haven
- The Home & Lifestyle Marketplace at Headwaters Park West opens today. Â Hours are from 11 am to 11 pm. Â More information.
- Trebuchet Competition at Science Central from 4 pm to 6 pm. Â .
Enjoy three artists under the Lincoln Financial Pavilion in Headwaters Park in the Acoustic Lineup:
- Noon – Brian Lemert
- 1:00 pm – Jan Krist
- 2:00 pm – Richard Reprogle
The TRF Concert Series on the Sweetwater Stage under the Lincoln Financial Pavilion in Headwaters Park East:
- The Divebomberz
- KT3 featuring Kenny Taylor
- The Dive Kings
- Unlikely Alibi
Admission is only $5 and gates open at 6 pm.
Visit the officialÂ Fort Wayne Newspapers Three Rivers Festival website for more details.